Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where you can list any kind of top 10 that is related to books, authors, and reading in general.
It’s been a while since I did a TTT, but I’ve been abroad for 2 weeks so that counts as an excuse, right? 🙂 My chosen topic this week is Ten Books I Loved But Never Wrote a Review For, which will hopefully force me to finally give in and review all those books.
1. The Other Boleyn Girl – Philippa Gregory
2. Chocolat – Joanne Harris
3. The Kite Runner – Khaled Hosseini
4. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close – Jonathan Safran Foer
5. The Night of the Mi’raj – Zoe Ferraris
6. Girl with a Pearl Earring – Tracy Chevalier
7. Mornings in Jenin – Susan Abulhawa
8. The House of the Mosque – Kader Abdolah
9. The Lady Elizabeth – Alison Weir
10. Game of Thrones – George R.R. Martin
As a book blogger, what are you favourite reads that you never actually wrote a review for?