Apparently this was more than a week ago, but for some reason I completely missed it. Sorry Emma (A Wordless Blogger), and thank you for tagging me 🙂
– Post a picture of yourself with 11 facts
– Answer the questions posted by the tagger
– Create 11 new random questions
– Tag people!
1. I’ve been working 6 days a week since last month. It’s exhausting but I love it.
2. I hardly ever watch TV.
3. My latest addiction is listening to audio dramas by Big Finish.
4. I wish there were English bookstores close to where I live.
5. I’m moving to Edinburgh in 2 months’ time
6. I haven’t found a flat yet.
7. My favourite band is Nightwish.
8. I’m way too excited about the TV adaptation of The White Queen.
9. I drink too much tea.
10. I don’t like sci-fi but I love Doctor Who (I’m weird, I know).
11. The idea that I’ll never be able to read all the books I want to read makes me sad.
Questions posted by the tagger
1. What’s the weather like where you are right now?
It was very cold and rainy today, but apparently it’ll be sunny tomorrow and a lot warmer.
2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life what would it be?
3. Would you ever compete in a non-sporting competition (cooking/modelling/writing etc.)
I sometimes fantasize about taking part in the Great British Bake Off or Masterchef, but I don’t think I have the guts to actually do it.
4. What is the meaning of life?
Monty Python had some interesting theories about that. I haven’t a clue though.
5. Do you have any siblings?
6. stretch out your left arm as far as you can to the left, what did you grab?
My brand new iPad mini 😀
7. How would you describe your bedroom?
A mix of different styles, with some old and new stuff thrown together.
8. What TV shows do you watch?
Too many to mention really. But I’m currently watching Classic Doctor Who and The White Queen.
9. What colour do you think of with the word ‘parasol’ and why do you think that is?
Pink for some reason, but that’s because I link the word parasol to umbrella and that makes me think of Hagrid’s pink umbrella in Harry Potter.
10. What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
So many embarrassing things have happened to me.
11. Would you rather build a house in the woods, near a lake or in a field?
Near a lake, that would be just gorgeous.
11 New Questions
1. What’s the last book you read?
2. Your favourite film?
3. Do you use a mac or pc?
4. What was your favourite subject in school?
5. Are you religious?
6. Do you have a Tumblr account?
7. Have you ever danced on a bar?
8. Do you prefer tea or coffee?
9. Are you a morning person?
10. What’s your favourite genre in books?
11. Do you prefer to read in the daytime or at night?