Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where you can list any kind of top 10 that is related to books, authors, and reading in general.
My 14th Top Ten Tuesday, and the first of 2014! This is definitely my favourite meme, and I will continue with it in this new year, and hopefully more regularly than I did in 2013. Which ties in nicely with this week’s topic, which is: Top Ten Goals/Resolutions for 2014 (bookish, not bookish, or a blend).
- Make sure I update my blog regularly.
- Read at least 50 books.
- Read more books by women authors. I read 22 last year, and my aim is to top that.
- Find a healthy balance between course work and free time. This year I’ll need to allow myself some time every now and then to sit down and read.
- Write reviews soon after finishing a book, rather than putting it off indefinitely.
- Explore new genres and authors.
- Possibly take part in/host a blog tour.
- Do a giveaway.
- Get my Master’s degree.
- Go to London again and see a play.
So that’s 8 bookish resolutions, and 2 general ones. I’d say all-in-all they should be doable for this year.
Did you make any resolutions for 2014? (bookish or otherwise)